Sunday, November 22, 2015

at least I can say I tried to tell you I"m sorry...


I have a couple of things from I<3F that are new and lovely.. this sexy applier friendly dress and a
sexy sheer lace long top, also applier friendly. The dress is out at Kinky Monthly and the long shirt is at the mainstore.

Also, don't forget to check out Lumber's Skins, as they are having a sale on all their skins at the moment. I find them so lovely on the LOGO Alex mesh head, and I've not taken off the Niska, Pumpkin edition as of yet. I'm looking forward to what new things the designer will be coming out with next year. Check out her blog for more info here.

And, have you checked out Magika's new hair lately? They have new textures and I love the soft waves and tousled looks she has been coming out with. Also, there is a new color pack that incorporates some more of the popular color blends. Check out her blog here to see what the scoop is!

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer as we turn into the dark months of the seasons. I find them to be a time of introspection, awaiting the Spring rebirth and renewal. Often, the melancholy I feel during these times only serves to remind me how blessed I am in so many aspects.
I'm looking forward to our Thanksgiving holiday next week as a time to reconnect with family and celebrate the good things that have blessed us.

Happy Shopping! Tessy xoxo


photo above: 

comes with appliers and system layers and a mesh skirt panel

hair: Magika, Thread, mesh head friendly

skin appliers: Lumae, Niska, rosy in Pumpkin
for LOGO Alex mesh head and for Maitreya mesh body

eyes: IKON

choker: [INFLICTION] Tagged choker 
HUD Driven with various sayings for the tag


photo below: 

shirt: I<3F, Longshirt, @ Suicide Dollz
, applier friendly and system layers included
comes in various colors

Hair: Truth

skin , eyes and choker: See above





No comments:

Post a Comment