Thursday, November 26, 2015

Come and get your love...


Lumae's new group gift, Jewel skin in Cocoa Makeup, is a full pack skin, with all tones and all appliers for heads, bums, bodies, boobs, etc. If you are not a member of the group, go get in!
While you are there, be sure to check out her sale that is currently going on and get some amazing skins for not much L.. she will be changing her skins for next year and I can' wait to see what loveliness will be coming! In this pic I am wearing eyes by IKON and hair by Magika, and a cool choker by [INFLICTION] and my Maitreya Lara Mesh body. 

I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with my family today and I do hope all of my American friends enjoy time with their friends and family and enjoy their blessings. I know I will! xoxo Tessy



No comments:

Post a Comment