Saturday, November 14, 2015

satin sweetness...





The Alchemy Event is still on until the 20th of the month, and you can still get these lovely nightie and dress outfits from Belle Epoque until then. Classic and timeless, and fun to dress up in. Thank you Truth hair for this lovely group gift! I'm always in search of a hairstyle I can use to show off skins and jewelry and updos always do the trick. 

While this time I am not wearing my LOGO mesh head, I am still really becoming addicted to it as time goes on. I love that Stix skins has logo appliers included for their skins in the skin pack,so you can wear their skins with or without the mesh head. This makes is so much nicer for us when we want to change up our look but still want to wear our favorite skins. The skin here is the Nighe, and its got the signature delicious lips from her line of skins. I tend to go for the butterscotch tone, which is a light and natural tone that suits most of my looks. She does have some paler and darker tones which are just as lovely though. 

As always, I wish you all a happy weekend and hopefully you can relax with loved ones. Hug your friends and family today, and say a little prayer and keep France and its people in your heart. <33

nightie and dress: Belle Epoque, 
@ The Alchemy until November 20th

hair: Truth, new, group gift, Louisa

skin: Stix Skins, Nighe in butterscotch
updated, with head and body appliers 

jewelry: !iT tangled set



No comments:

Post a Comment