Friday, January 8, 2016

a little solitude...



Its been a bit of a tiring past week, so I really needed today off and was looking forward to doing some blogging and relaxing.  This cute outfit and jewelry just fits my mood lately, with enough sass to stand out but cute enough to chill in.  I'm loving using all the appliers for my LOGO head. As more come out I'm looking forward to adding more customization to mine. I know that mesh heads are still not everyone's cup of tea, but I do love they come out in photos, and I've grown very fond of the LOGO Alex head's looks, and I still adore the profile. Til next time.. Happy Shopping! xoxo Tessy


sweater and jeans: More than Ever, Prosperity sweater and jeans
Sweater is mesh and fits various bodies, including Slink Hourglass, Belleza and Maitreya 
as well as standard sizes
jeans are appliers and also come with default layers


 necklace and earrings: Glint, Vintage Beads set for Body of Evidence Event
comes with matching bracelet not pictured here

skin appliers: Pink Fuel, Morgana for LOGO Alex mesh head and Maitreya mesh body

eyes: IKON eyes

hair: SL default mesh hair for starter avies.. yes, I loved it so I wore it :) if you haven't 
looked in your inventory yet to see the default avis folks are born with now, you should! 
There are so many more varieties.. I think I will do a blog on that soon too!

below is a close up of the jewelry with a slightly different post processing. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment