Saturday, January 23, 2016

I can't help but pull the earth around me, to make my bed...


 I've been a bit slow as of late with blogging, so catching up a bit today. Oh My Gacha has a little bit longer to run so hurry! You can get lots of awesomeness, including this cute romper in appliers for Omega and TMP, as well as system layers from Stix..
Also, the skin below is available there too! With various makeups, the Tamsin skin has a system skin and Omega and Lelutka appliers as well. See below for the pic of one of the choices...

romper: Stix, Lovesick, one piece applier friendly
L$50 per pull
Omega, TMP & Classic Avatar Layers
at OMG! Oh My Gacha
in pic above: 
Cardi: COCO mesh open cardi on MP

hair: Magika, Thread

necklace: Mandala

hand jewelry: Miss Lyx jewelry for Maitreya hands

______________________
 in pic below and above:

Skin: Stix, Tamsin skin in butterscotch
 L$75 per pull
Omega, Lelutka, TMP & Classic Avatar
@ OMG Oh My Gacha
hair: Truth, Solace
eyes: IKON, Sovereign eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment