Friday, January 1, 2016

If there is a light...

"If there is a light
You can't always see
And there is a world
We can't always be
If there is a dark
Now we shouldn't doubt
And there is a light
Don't let it go out"
U2 Song for Someone
____________________

The Alchemy Event opens later today. Be sure to stop by and check out the lovely array of offerngs from the talented creators. With gachas as well, you are sure to find something to fit your needs and budget.

I want to thank everyone who has been reading my blog and looking at my posts and my flickr in the past year. Your support is what keeps me going. I hope you have enjoyed my blog as much as I have enjoyed creating the images and posts. When everything goes crazy, making art keeps me sane. I hope that the new year brings us peace and more more hellos than goodbyes...

May the Force be with you :) xoxo, Tessy

camisk: mangomoon, Illaria, mesh

skin: Wow Skin, Diva

head jewels and earrings: .Charm. Snowdrop set

collar:  .Charm.  Neris collar

eyes: IKON 

hair: Catwa, Princess Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment