Saturday, January 23, 2016

it was just like a movie, just like a song...

I've missed doing pics so I thought I'd dive back in with a post about this lovely skin from {mpc} called Isa. With appliers for LOGO, Lelutka, CATWA and also a system skin. You can see the LOGO applier above and the system skin below.

I have always loved the unique look of Mes Petites Coutures skins, and this one really takes the cake!  I love freckles so when I saw the applier also had them I was tickled pink. I hope you are all staying healthy and safe this weekend.. lots of love..
xoxo Tessy
  skin: {Mes Petites Coutures}, Isa skin 
various tones and appliers avaialble
as well as system skin
@ Wayward Winter

hair: Lamb, Disovled Girl, group gift

eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes, Glass

(in pic above)
dress: Blueberry

necklace: Mandala

in pic below: 
eyelashes: Lumae eyelash tattoo

alaskametro, here kitty lashes

extra freckles and blush: Pink Acid


No comments:

Post a Comment