Sunday, February 28, 2016

but first, let me take a selfie...


My friend Emms, creator of [QE] Designs has always brought out the playful, whimsical and silly side in me. Her creations have always had color.. pinks, violets, lime greens and pretty blues. I can't help but smile when I see her work. She is vibrant and funny as heck and I adore her for it :) If you want awesome applier based clothing (with some mesh stuff too!) be sure to stop by Bewbapalooza and see her work and those of other awesome designers that cater to us curve lovin' ladies....

Thank you Emms for bringing the color into my SL.. xoxo

Happy Shopping! xoxo Tessy

lingerie set: [QE] Eliza Nightie
Omega applier and system layers included 
in various colors @ Bewbapalooza's Final Round
go.. hurry! 

body: Slink Hourglass 

head: LOGO Alex Mesh head

hair: +eula+, Kira @ Kustom9

appliers: Lara Hurley Aria head applier and slink skin appliers

poses (upper) Exposeur

(lower) [Frimon Store]

No comments:

Post a Comment