Sunday, April 10, 2016

and all I saw was you...

"Wake up in a strange place angels over my head
one of them is shouting clear
1000 bolts of lightning bring me back to life
and it's a miracle that I'm still here
As I'm coming too, screaming out for you I need you by my side
Now I'm alive
No I didn't pray to God
No I never saw the light
No I didn't watch my life go flashing right before my eyes
No I didn't do the things that they all said that I would do
I just close my eyes and all I saw was you
All the things in my head everything left unsaid
I never got a second to say
Knew that I adored you the moment that I saw you
just terrified you'd push me away
Though we're dying slowly just want you to hold me what are we waiting for
We're alive"
_______________  

jewelry: Hudson's Colthing Co,  Labradorite jewelry, group gift out now, bangles and 
choker, mesh

top: Valentina,  Gwen tank and peek a boo bra top, mesh
with color change HUD for bra


#62 from past fifty linden friday

eyes: [the skinnery]    Sona eyes, omega applier for eyes @ The Chapter Four

skin appliers: Glam Affair for LOGO Alex head and Maitreya mesh body




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment