Sunday, May 22, 2016

Demon hunting is bloody business...


  Hello lovelies! I hope you all have had a great weekend, and that you had a chance to enjoy your RL and SL. I had a fun time resurecting my Demon Hunter story, and creating a new and updated look. I have had a few stories associated with her (you can see them in my blog in the past couple of years) but have not really updated her look in a while. When I saw Emberotic Fashion Designs  outfit, Alone, I realized it was perfect for it, as well as Nightmare's new main store release, the Dark Prophet pendant. I didn't do a story this time but soon... she will be back kicking demon butt!
See below for details and a full body pic.. xoxo

necklace: Nightmare, Dark Prophet pendant,  new main store release :)

top and pants: Emberotic Fashion Designs, Alone,
includes arm bands, with fits for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya
as well as standard sizes

head: Catwa, Candy

appliers: Glam Affair, Clara @ Shiny Shabby

eyes: IKON
(sovereign and deadshine)

hair: Magika, Thread

tattoo on body: [White Widow] Tombstone

nosebleed tattoo : Clemm

dermal hip piercings: KC/Couture, Caera,  fitted for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza bodies
on marketplace
 these are really cool and stay in place perfectly! I am super impressed by the quality of this designers products.. her shoes are awesome too! be sure to check out the MP store ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment