Saturday, July 2, 2016

a blessing in every moment..


"just want to be living as I'm dying
Just like everybody here
Just want to know my little flicker of time is worthwhile
And I don't know where I'm driving to
But I know I'm getting old
And there's a blessing in every moment
 every mile"
Vienna Teng, Homecoming 

_____________

dress: Eveline in the Box, Ambriel in green
@ The Alchemy event starting July 1 thru the 20th

hair: LeLutka, Cerise hair
this hair has movement, and looks like wind is blowing through it ;) 

for this past Fifty Linden Friday
(if you don't follow FLF, be sure to join the inworld group or check out Seraphim SL 
to see what is on sale for each store participating. Plastik has amazing deals and 
if you like fantasy skins, this is the place to go!)



No comments:

Post a Comment