Monday, August 22, 2016

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy..

 "I'm the kind of girl the girls don't like
I'm the kind of girl boys fantasize
I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy
Were afraid you to turn out to be like"
_______________  

 top and skirt: i'piteme, Havoc top and skirt, mesh
fits for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic and standard sizes @ Addicted to Black Event
opens August 27th
socks (see below) are applier friendly

body: Maitreya, Lara

head: Catwa, Tumble

skin appliers: Insol, Ashley in peach

hair: Truth, Jayla, group gift

bubblegum: Pink Fuel

waist piercing: KC Caera hip piercings for Maitreya

belly piercing: Tam's Trousseau, babygirl piercing rigged for
Maitreya
  
eyes: IKON

bindi: Rust Republic, Catwa applier  

collar: Afterlyfe, Heart collar, scripted and
unscripted versions





No comments:

Post a Comment