Saturday, October 15, 2016

spellcaster...


Well, we are surviving the storm up here in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. The winds are super strong and last night I kept waking up thinking a huge branch was about to fall on our house ! Tense, to say the least. But, this morning thankfully we woke up to just more rain and wind. They predicted this to be worse today.. so I am getting ready and stocked up on non perishables and water for the family.  I'm sick with a cold, blah.. so really just doing nothing much but at least in SL I can play dressup and explore!

With the weather getting darker and All Hallows Eve coming, my mood has turned to more of the magical and spooky.. though there is nothing really spooky about this glittery outfit with its matching skirt and top. I can see me wearing it for cocktail hour or just a dance with friends.. sexy and chic at the same time:)

I've got more posts to do , so let's hope my internet makes it through the storm! You all have a safe weekend where ever in the world you are :)

jacket with attached scarf and skirt: *Arcane Spellcaster*Ak-Creations
Starry scarf outfit

skin: League, Luna in pale for LeLutka mesh heads

choker: REIGN, past fifty linden friday offering

hair: Tram

pose: Lyrium

eyes: IKON

No comments:

Post a Comment