Skip to main content

spellcaster...


Well, we are surviving the storm up here in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. The winds are super strong and last night I kept waking up thinking a huge branch was about to fall on our house ! Tense, to say the least. But, this morning thankfully we woke up to just more rain and wind. They predicted this to be worse today.. so I am getting ready and stocked up on non perishables and water for the family.  I'm sick with a cold, blah.. so really just doing nothing much but at least in SL I can play dressup and explore!

With the weather getting darker and All Hallows Eve coming, my mood has turned to more of the magical and spooky.. though there is nothing really spooky about this glittery outfit with its matching skirt and top. I can see me wearing it for cocktail hour or just a dance with friends.. sexy and chic at the same time:)

I've got more posts to do , so let's hope my internet makes it through the storm! You all have a safe weekend where ever in the world you are :)

jacket with attached scarf and skirt: *Arcane Spellcaster*Ak-Creations
Starry scarf outfit

skin: League, Luna in pale for LeLutka mesh heads

choker: REIGN, past fifty linden friday offering

hair: Tram

pose: Lyrium

eyes: IKON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

silent love is calling faith...

          top: i'piteme , Velvet tied wrap tank,  mesh various body fits including fitmesh, Slink Hourglass and Physique,  and Maitreya jeans: i'piteme , RedTag jeans, mesh with fits for Belleza (all three bodies), Slink (both bodies) Maitreya, TMP and standard sizes nail appliers: Dark Passions , Koffin Nails, Marbelized Pastels @ Cosmetic Fair June 15 - 30 necklace: Indulget Temptation, Shania necklace skin: Insol, Sophie in peach tone hair: Truth,  Jayla, Group Gift <3 sandals: Slipper Originals, Holiday Sandals, Maitrey and Slink and TMP fits for Summer Lovin' Hunt June 1st - 30th you can read more about the Summer Lovin' Hunt here hip piercings: KC , CAERA, hip piercings rigged for mesh bodies ( I am wearing my Maitreya body but I've worn these with Slink as well and they fit great!) tattoo: I<3F (hand jewelry no longer available!)

tropical heat...

Here are a few more goodies from the Tropical Summer Event which is still going on.. this cute romper from [SAKIDE], the matching heels, the awesome nailpolishes, jewelry etc.. really a can't miss event for summer ;) I hope you are all safe and happy today, wherever you may be. Happy Shopping ! xoxo Tessy romper: SAKIDE, Hibiscus Tunic, mesh with standard sizes, fitmesh and Slink and Maitreya fits @ Tropical Summer Event heels: SAKIDE, Tropical Wedges, mesh with color/texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Corinne jewelry @ Tropical Summer Sunglasses: [Z O O M] , Sunsoul glasses, mesh with texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer braceletes: Izzie's P ineapple bracelets  @ Tropical Summer 2016 hair: Exxess, Cafe  eyes: IKON , Ardent eyes nail appliers: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails, Tropical Daze with slink and maitreya appliers @ Tropical Summer  skin appliers: League, Luna applier  for Lelutka, pal...

Ghost in the attic

 dress: Nightmare , Rufello dress, mesh including Maitreya fit necklace: Indulge Temptation, Zodiac sign, Taurus  @ Addicted to Black head: Catwa , Candy head eyes: IKON, Deadshine eyes skin appliers: Glam Affair hair: LeLutka, Canto bindi: Clarity Moon , Stolen Sun bindi tattoo: [White Widow]