Sunday, October 16, 2016

what is essential is invisible to the eye...



“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”  

__________
I hope you all have had a peaceful and relaxing weekend. We had some rough weather but the storm passed us by, and now I am enjoying a more reliable wifi ;) I hope you enjoy the post today.. various little things from We <3RP to Twe12ve, Cellar Door and Mesange.  I've enjoyed blogging for We<3 RP and all the creative and whimsical designs, like this broom from AiShA; I found myself floating around in it for a bit.. daydreaming. Mesange keeps creating some amazing eyes, and I am looking forward to what other work comes from her store. Details below and I hope you enjoy!


top, panties, long socks and jewelry: Cellar Door 
Little Witch mesh, fits for Maitreya and Slink Physique and Hourglass

broom: AiShA-Vintage Bike Broom, mesh with built in poses

eyes: Mesange, Ignis eyes, individual eyes come with
mesh eyes, system eyes and  Omega appliers, the Beauty pack includes
Omega appliers and Genesis appliers as well
@ Twe12ve

hair: ( top photo) Argrace, Akane hair
(photos below) Wasabi Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment