Saturday, November 19, 2016

hold still right before we crash, 'cause we both know how this ends...

Happy Saturday everyone! I was looking at my past posts and realized that I have been using my Maitreya body almost exclusively, and decided to shake things up a bit.  I found my updated Belleza body, and since I had the original pack, which included the three main bodies, I really have a ton of options. I chose to use the Venus body on one of my more petite slim shapes, and I was very pleased with the result. I have a shape store that I have, sadly, not up dated much these days. I think I may have to revisit that soon.  

This cute set I am wearing is from i'piteme, the sweater and jeans are separate, but can be worn together.  The sweater has a version that can be worn over mesh jeans, which is always awesome! 
This hair is new from {POSH PIXELS}. I am glad to see designers creating more hair options for us :) The hair is called Anhela and you can find it at their main store.
The boots are uber cute, called Martina boots,  from SaCaYa. You can find these at Pretty Things Event.
And, don't forget that if you haven't joined the Fifty Linden Friday group, do it now! Awesome designers will put out an item for 50L for 24 hours only. The skin applier I am wearing for my Catwa mesh head is from Belleza, and was at this past FLF. Its a good way to be introduced to designers you may not know and a great way to get amazing stuff from super talented creators. 
 You can find landmarks and details below. Take care of each other and remember to hug your loved ones today! xoxo Tessy


sweater and jeans: i'piteme, Hickory Sweater and Hickory jeans
both are fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic, and e-Body
and come with a texture HUD


boots: SaCaYa, Martina boots, Aloha print with HUD

head: Catwa, Amelie mesh head

appliers: Belleza, Rila
for Catwa mesh head for this past Fifty Linden Friday

body: Belleza, Venus mesh body



No comments:

Post a Comment