Sunday, November 20, 2016

let there be space in your togetherness, and let the winds of the heavens dance between you..


Hello dear readers... Today I bring you a few of my favorite designers to check out. First, Mesange has this gorgeous set of eyes out at Designer Circle. These are The Listener eyes, and they are just so pretty! When you buy Mesange eyes, you get the system eyes, mesh eyes and a HUD for omega eyes as well. If you get the full Beauty pack, you will also get a Genesis HUD. The mini pack they have at Designer circle is a good way to sample them if you haven't already done so. 

Also, today I am wearing this pretty two part dress that can be work together or seperately from i'piteme. I love the sheer overlay dress, which is uber sexy. Paired with the pretty tank dress its just a nice hint of sheerness for more of a quotidian look. They come with a texture change HUD too. 

Lastly, Indulge Temptation is participating in a few events, and this pretty necklace can be found, among other things,  at........... Indulge Temptation not only has jewelry, but also has ventured out into creating makeup for the Catwa mesh heads. Be sure to stop by to check them out at their main store to see what you can pick up for your avi. You never know what you will find. :) 

This week is Thanksgiving week for us in the US. I know that alot of us are still dealing with the aftermath of our recent election. I was saddened and upset, and I pray that the next four years at least we have peace. That is what I wish and hope for, and what I am thankful for most is my family and friends, both in my community and in SL. For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you have a chance to spend lots of time with your loved ones. Have a blessed week! 


dress and overlay: i'piteme, Gina Dress tank and sheer dress
with fits for Slink, Tonic, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP 

eyes: Mesange, The Listener eyes @ Designer Circle round 143

necklace: IT, Crux necklace, 
with Texture changing HUD

head: Catwa, Alice mesh head

body: Belleza, Venus mesh body

tattoo: [White Widow] Loving tattoo @ We<3RP November 

hair: Lamb, Shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment