Sunday, November 20, 2016

somewhere beyond right and wrong there is a field, I'll meet you there..

 This lovely set of poses from CNZ can be found at Eden of Virtual Arts Event.  I thought they were perfect for pretty much any type of photo, from fantasy to urban. Its always fun to find new and different poses that allow you to be inspired. There is also a dollarbie at the event from CNZ that you can pick up and a few group gifts from other designers  if you join the EVA event group. Be sure to check it out!

A big thank you to my sweet friend Morri who posed patiently with me while I did these shots.  On me you can see Lamb's Poppy hair from Collabor88, skin appliers for Catwa mesh heads from Belleza, which I got this past Fifty Linden Friday, and a lovely tattoo from PinUp Style which you can find at Suicide Dollz. You can see more of this tattoo in this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment