Sunday, December 18, 2016

ever enough..

Everyone that knows me knows I love taking photos in SL. I especially like it when they come easy, like this one. The clothes often make it so much easier when taking simple shots. This classic ensemble from Hudson's was such an easy to wear outfit that it made picture taking a snap, no pun intended.  I also liked the applier for the jeans.. easy to wear high boots with them.

The sweater is mesh and the jeans are applier based, and the sweater comes with a texture changing HUD. Easy and simple. The rest of me is in my usual.. skin by Lara Hurley and hair by Truth using the Tumble head by Catwa. If you want to see more of my everyday items that I wear  please check out my past posts, and you can find many of my day to day wearables there.



No comments:

Post a Comment