Saturday, December 17, 2016

its the reach of my arms, the span of my hips..


Men themselves have wondered   
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,   
They say they still can’t see.   
I say,
It’s in the arch of my back,   
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me. 
______________ 

Ya'll .. Lumae's back! I've been a follower of her work since a while back.. and have always loved the luscious skins she makes. She's been hard at work and this amazing skin is actually FREE! Yes, free..for the advent calendar at

 the 13th Day of Christmas Advent Calender @ Mockingbird Lane for Day 16.
 

                        The skin is made with a head applier specifically for Catwa heads, and I am wearing it on Alice and it rocks! The pack will come with body appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega and TMP, as well as ears included that match the skin. The body has a freckles or no freckles option with various colors for the eyebrows.  There's a few other goodies in there too! The skin is in one tone, T4, but ladies, you really gotta get this one!
hair: Lamb, Poppy

eyes: IKON

lipstick applier: Deesses, Sublime lip applier
set for Catwa.. love these!!



No comments:

Post a Comment