Friday, December 23, 2016

my magic will never fade...

 We<3RP is coming to an end by the end of this month, so be sure to stop by and visit to get your last few goodies before the round ends.  Mesange has a gorgeous set of eyes out for this round of Inspiration SL, and I am loving the new HUD she is using for the eyes, both for resizing and texturing.

Another year is almost over for us, and for me its always a time to reflect on what I've learned from my time on this earth. One of my biggest discoveries this year is that I am stronger than I think I am, and able to accomplish anything I set my mind to. Sometimes, we just need little reminders of that.. we are all perfect souls in this universe, and no one has the right to tell us otherwise. Use love and kindness as your guide, and you will find miracles at every turn. I cherish everyone in my life, those that have been my friends, for they have taught me that there is true goodness in this world, and those that have hurt me, for they have taught me that inner beauty and courage are worth more than pretty words.
I hope you find your way in this magical adventure.. and enjoy every second of it :) May the upcoming year be filled with wonder.  Blessing to you and yours. <3

outfit: Aisling, Miris, mesh top, panties, harness (top and leg)
fit for Slink Bodies and Maitreya

eyes: Mesange, Gilda eyes, 
with HUD for the eyes, as well as a HUD for Omega and Genesis eyes
sold individually or in a pack

jewelry: The Plastik, 
Serra Jewelry, with texture changing HUD for jewels
necklaces come in three lengths as well.. lovely pieces! <3

tattoo: PinUp, Sunshine Tattoo
appliers for Maitreya, Omega and  Belleza

hair: Truth, Fenella

skin appliers: Glam Affair, Milu for Catwa

head: Catwa, Amelie Mesh head

2 comments: