Friday, December 9, 2016

Snow Day...


So, today really is  a snow day for us where I live.. we don't get it often but when we do schools close and kiddos get to stay home and play..sadly I am under the weather and unable to really enjoy the snow outside, but I can sit and watch it from my window as I rest.  And its even better when its in a cute and cuddly sweater.. like the one I am wearing from More than Ever. Its a lovely fit over the Maitreya body even though it is rigged for standard sizes. I am wearing the size small and its perfect :)
I also wanted to show a preview of another pose set my friend Angie has created.. called Jump for Joy. I love poses with movement and these definitely have it! See below for details on the pose set and two preview pics....
Happy Friday! <3 Tessy


sweater: More than Ever, Snow Day sweater, standard sizes with texture changing HUD
this color is available @ The Guest List, opens Dec 9th

hair: Truth, Irena, December VIP gift, with hat and without (also has a shorter hair version)

jeans: Blueberry, Pizza jeans, mesh body fits

shoes: Reign, Snow Boots (past Gacha) 

head: LOGO, Alex mesh head

appliers: Insol, Rosie

poses below: Salacity, Jump For Joy pose set
out now at the mainstore<3



No comments:

Post a Comment