Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Its gonna be a bright, sunshiny day...


I know my pics tend to be moody and melancholy usually, rather introspective in some ways. This time I decided I wanted to try a different style and keep it sunny and bright. The sassy-ness of the shirt really called for something other than the usual moody tones and atmosphere. I wanted something sunny and bright ;) The top and shirt are from Desmonia, and the pretty bag is from Black Bantam's Gacha, which I got at Kustom9. The hair is new, from Magika and I even went for a different look in my skin and used a slightly more tanned skin from Glam Affair for my Alice mesh head. I hope you guys had a lovely weekend and that the rest of your coming week is happy and bright! 
Much love.. 
Tessy
top: Desmonia, Girl Power shirts, various sayings through HUD
fits for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya, and Tonic and TMP


pants: Desmonia,  Teena Studded Jeans, fits for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza, TMP
and Tonic

hair: Magika, new!

skin appliers: Glam Affair, Alexa, India tone

bag: Black Bantam, Mommy bag from Kustom9, gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment