Friday, January 27, 2017

When the dark wood fell before me..




"When the dark wood fell before me
And all the paths were overgrown
When the priests of pride say there is no other way
I tilled the sorrows of stone"
Loreena McKennit, Dante's Prayer

______________ 

 E L I T E is open for another round, and with some really awesome goodies to shop for! I enjoyed the variety and quality of the work, and I think you will too :)  I'm always amazed by the creativity of so many of the creators in SL. I hope you get to check out their work, either at the events or at their mainstores. See below for more pics as well as details on what I am wearing in each image. Have a blessed day! xoxo Tessy


dress: Blaxium, Aminah Dress, applier based with mesh skirt panel
Omega, Maitreya 
as well as system layers

eyeshadow: Kosmetik, radiance eyeshadow
Appliers for Catwa and Omega, 

eyes: Mesange, Melancholy eyes

lipgloss: [MJM], Keep Calm gloss, appliers for
Catwa, Omega and system tattoo layers
(these were in the previous round of E L I T E, so please check out
their mainstore for more)

hair: Truth, Sugar 

skin appliers: Glam Affair

head: Catwa, Tumble 




No comments:

Post a Comment