Thursday, February 16, 2017

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude..

"my personality is who I am. 
My attitude depends on who you are."
_______
shirt and skirt and shoes: Apple Heart
mesh fits for standard avis, Belleza, Slink and Maitreya

skin: Lumae, Ella, for  Enchantment Event
comes in tones 1-8 with Catwa Applier for Catwa mesh heads
as well as body appliers for Slink, TMP, Belleza and Maitreya
all skins come with different color eyebrows as well
(see below for the blonde version)

chickens: Jian

hair: Truth in both images
Red hair is February GG, and blonde hair is Ember in Blondes

head: Catwa, Catya Bento head


eyes in pic below: AZ Designs, Catwa eye appliers for
Catwa rigged eyes
*note: this image is just cropped with a bit of blur around the hair, otherwise its unedited to show the skin using CLWL setting in Firestorm



No comments:

Post a Comment