Sunday, March 12, 2017

I walk away to remember who I am...

 "Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
in the midst of all that I have thrown away....
And in your way you remain
You will claim all this space
In my way I’ll remain
Even as it takes my place
In your life, at your side
You were right
I’ll say goodnight but it’s never goodbye"
________ 
Vienna Teng 

Horns:NAMINOKE, Devil's Plants and horns set,
with two horn styles and various colors to choose from
 @ We<3RP March round

mouthpiece: NAMINOKE, Kidneywort mouth flower, bento
@ We<3RP March round

camisk: Kaithleen's, Torn Camisk, 
fits for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya

tatoo: LePunk, 
Sanaha Tattoo/scars
appliers for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and
Omega

skin: YS&YS, Immortal skin
appliers for Catwa

collar: S&P, Siah collar, metal
RLV enabled

eyes: Pout!, 
Horror eye collection, appliers for Catwa mesh eyes

hair: Truth, Fenella

nails in hands: The Horror!, Corpse Scars and Bruises, Nailed
past Gacha




No comments:

Post a Comment