Sunday, June 4, 2017

light my soul on fire...

"You are gone
and I do not know what to do with
all the stories you have left
everywhere inside me
They are under my skin, 
between my ribcage
and inside my heart.
During the day
they destroy my body from within
as you-shaped cyclones.
At night, they turn into fireflies, 
and your memories light up my bones."
N. Gill
________

bindi: Cubic Cherry
{Xein} Bindi with texture changing HUD 
various metals and gem options 
25% off for the duration of the event!

Miriela 
for Catwa mesh heads, includes an Omega applier for the body with 
appliers for hands and feet for Slink and Maitreya 
two versions, fantasy and human skins

ring: Ysoral, Luxe Ring #8
for Maitreya Bento hands

eyelashes:[KULA]
Mystique 
eyelashes for Catwa mesh heads

eyes: ARISE, Mara mesh eyes
comes in various colors

lip appliers: [KULA]
Casey, Matte, group gift

septum piercing: [KULA], Tanayo septum
 mainstore gacha

hair: Exile
Over the Edge, Blondes pack

No comments:

Post a Comment