Sunday, June 11, 2017

what I bring to the table...

"I know what I bring to the table. 
So trust me when I say 
I am not afraid to eat alone."
______ 

top: Le Fashion Whore, Natalie Ruffle top,
mesh, sizes for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
@ Twe12ve, opens officially tomorrow, June 12th

shorts:  Le Fashion Whore, Shelly Shorts
fits for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
@ Twe12ve, opens officially tomorrow, June 12th

skin: Birth, Lulu
3rd Gen skins
Lelutka appliers for Lelutka Bento heads
Available in 8 tones. Browless Option Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red. 8 Eyeshadows 2 Eyeliners 6 Lipsticks Bento Shape Included
(please note I am wearing my own shape I made for
the Lelutka Chloe Mesh head and this specific skin) 


hair: Truth, new VIP June gift <3

eyes: Izzie's Tokyo eye appliers for Lelutka eyes

chest tattoo: ARISE, Chest paint appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment