Thursday, August 31, 2017

when you feel like quitting, that's when you need to push harder...


This week has been tough for me. My brother and his family are in flood stricken Houston, Texas, where Hurricane Harvey has caused widespread destruction and horrible losses for so many. Thankfully, they were able to get out of their house and are safe. Their house was damaged but we believe still saveable. My heart aches for so many of the folks that have lost so much... it has been hard to concentrate on much this week.

Between that and my recent back injury, I've been really emotionally drained this week. I will be taking a break until the weekend, but in the meantime, here are some goodies you can check out from Dulce Secrets and Alien Gizmo. 

skin: Dulce Secrets, Jade Skin
Catwa skin appliers, HUD for skin, Omega and Lelutka
body appliers include Slink, Omega, Belleza and Maitreya

outfit: Alien Gizmo, Melody Outfit
in fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, and Tonic
in various colors

hair: Truth

eyes: LePunk

lip applier: Shake
past gift from Hashtag event

No comments:

Post a Comment