Saturday, September 23, 2017

I just wanna moment to be real...



"And you see the things they never see
All you wanted I could be
Now you know me and I'm not afraid
And I wanna tell you who I am
Can you help me be a man
They can't break me
As long as I know who I am
They can't see me
But I'm still here
 
They can't tell me who to be

Cause I'm not what they see

Yeah, the world is still sleeping
While I keep on dreaming for me
And their words are just whispers and lies
That I'll never believe 
 
And I want a moment to be real
Wanna touch things I don't feel
We want to hold on and feel I belong
And how can they say I'll never change
They're the ones that stay the same
I'm the one now
Cause I'm still here"
 

______________________________ 

Country Plaid tied top, mesh fits for 
Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, 
as well as standard sizes, and comes with a texture changing HUD 
as well as an applier for a sexy little bra to wear under :) 

Teaser Denim Shorts, mesh fits for
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
with texture changing HUD for shorts and belt 

eyes: Mesange,  Rhapsody eyes
mesh eyes with HUD
HUD will work with Omega eyes as well
I visited the event and there were some very cool things to check out! 


hair: Truth, Montana, new release
with and without hat, and of course, also with Truth's new Stylist HUD
 
cat: PRISM, black cat prop
 


No comments:

Post a Comment