Saturday, September 2, 2017

I see your true colors, and that's why I love you...

 
"You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Its hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small
But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow"
______________ 
bracelets: Indulge Temptation, Farah
bracelets with color HUD for jewels and metal
@ The Avenue, exclusive to the event

dress: KiB Designs, Dakota Dress
mesh fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

necklace: KiB Designs, gift for
 
head: Catwa, Amelie mesh non-bento head
 PS:
appliers: .Atomic. Elf, Sugar(past Arcade gacha, maybe found in the
Marketplace &
hair: pr!tty (past gacha, maybe found from
resellers on MP)



No comments:

Post a Comment