Tuesday, September 5, 2017

If we could sail on the wind in the dark, cut those cains in the middle of the night..

"I'm at your back door
With the earth of a hundred nations in my skin
You won't recognize me
For the light in my eyes is strange
It was years ago, god knows
When you strained to tell me your whole truth
That you were not mine to save
That you could not change
Would it be enough to go by
If we could sail on the wind in the dark
Cut those chains in the middle of the night
That had you pulled apart
Would it be enough to go by
If there's moonlight pulling the tide
Would it be enough to live on
If my love could keep you alive"
Vienna Teng, Enough to Go By
_________ 
 
eyes: Mesange, Dragon Wish eyes 
sold individually, mesh eyes with HUD
they are %25 off for the duration of the event
exclusively @ 
 
 
lipstick applier: Indulge Temptation, Yaho Tokyo Lipsticks
appliers for Catwa heads, exclusively
 
hair: Truth, Deja past Group Gift (fee to join) 
 
head: Catwa, Alice Mesh Head (non bento) 
 
(skin appliers are from Atomic, past Arcade Gacha, maybe found on Marketplace
called Elf Skins, this tone is porcelain)

No comments:

Post a Comment