Tuesday, September 19, 2017

the way you're bathed in light..

The way you're bathed in light
Reminds me of that night
God laid me down into your rose garden of trust
And I was swept away
With nothin' left to say
Some helpless fool
Yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
You're all I need to find
So when the time is right
Come to me sweetly, come to me
Come to me
Love will lead us, alright
Love will lead us, she will lead us
Can you hear the dolphin's cry?
See the road rise up to meet us
It's in the air we breathe tonight
Love will lead us, she will lead us 
Live, Dolphin's Cry
_________
top and shorts: Emberotic's Fashion Design
Gothic Corset Top
fits for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
 marketplace link

Gothic Shorts
fits for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
marketplace link  


gloves: Emberotic Fashion Design
gothic velvet gloves
fits for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
@ Darkness Monthly Event

hair: Lock and Tuft, Josh hair for this past
Fifty Linden Friday


ps: head is from Catwa, Catya, with my own shape, and skin appliers are from Atomic, Elf Skin from past Arcade Gacha in  porcelain tone and chest tattoo is from Arise

No comments:

Post a Comment