Friday, October 20, 2017

maybe I am...

 " maybe I am a little crazy.
crazy enough to believe 
that I can love it all. crazy enough to love madly.
crazy enough to love like pain
was never meant to reach the shore. "
r. m. drake
_________


tattoo: Mesange, Charis Tattoo
Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza and Omega
available in four colors, with three intensity levels each
 exclusive for AnyBody, out now!

skin: Session Skin, Annabelle, now out at the mainstore

 Skin: Session, Annabelle Skin,  
Catwa skin applier
includes eyebrow shaper
Marketplace Link
for other skins, eyes, etc...
(This skin was created for the Catwa Kim mesh head
but it can be worn with other heads as well. The skin will come with a red, brown and no eyebrow option. The packs will also include a freckle and non freckled option, and will come with a pretty lipstick set to use with the skins. 
I am wearing with Lona, and it works beautifully. Please try a DEMO before
purchasing to see how it fits your head. The skin 
will include a shape. I am wearing with my own 
custom shape created by me.) 


hair: Truth

head: Catwa, Lona mesh bento head

robe: Addams
Victoria Kimono, mesh
fits for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
and standard sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment