Wednesday, January 3, 2018

fresh air...

"Close your eyes and listen
The answer has always been inside you"
_____
So it is that time of year again to start anew.. new year, new possibilities ahead... we are heading into a cycle where we have more minutes of sunlight as the Earth wakes up from its dark slumber. It is a time for many to reflect on the past year and learn from our failures, and get up and try again. 
I actually started this post in November, and ended up so busy with the holidays, it was buried down in the list of blog posts, but, ironically, it showed up again as I was searching through my drafts.
In the title and the quote, I think intuitively the universe was trying to tell me something, so when I stumbled upon it again now, it was more fitting than ever... because the answers have always been inside us. We just need to take time to listen :) 

I will be back soon as I am away on a little holiday for myself, and will have very intermittent posts for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, may your new year be a breath of fresh air... 
Much love, 
Tessy


top and shorts: **Sexy Princess** Ayisha set
mesh fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

tattoo: Shinu Made

hair: Lamb, Water Me

head: Catwa Catya 

Taken @ Hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment