Thursday, January 4, 2018

I can handle myself with the best of you, as well as the worst, and I often have..

Terror... This is what you call me

I strike terror among men
I can't be bothered by what they think
I bare my cross, my soul, myself
I forgive, but I never forget

I've been put upon this earth in female form
But I can handle myself with the best of you
As well as the worst
And I often have

I have the right to remain silent,
But I choose to speak, sing, scream
I am lips, hips, tits
I am the power of a woman....

My Ruin, Terror
________

kimono, headpiece and weapon: KiB Designs, Kimiko The Warrior outfit
mesh sizes for
Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Fitted mesh
6 colors/kimono and headpiece in fatpack
weapon comes for shoulder as well as hand attachment, sold seperately
or included in the fatpack 
exclusive for the Darkness Event

73CB

pose: Poseidon Poses, Sword Girl Complete 7-12 pose set

leg straps: SweetThing, Bath'Kol Leg wraps
Bath'Kol Gacha 

tattoo: ShinuMade, Koi tattoo

eyes: Izzie's, Demon eye, includes appliers
for Catwa, Lelutka, and mesh eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment