Wednesday, January 17, 2018

some early morning sunshine...


I hope you guys like today's post. I am uber excited to show you how the Utilizator Normie bento head looks. Such a pretty head, for only L500! Check it out on the MP and get a demo and play around with it. It is Omega enabled, so you do not need a relay for it, which is huge big win in my book! So, you can use any Omega ready skins, makeup, etc with it. It also easily fits all my mesh eyes, and it has a basic set of expressions it already comes with. There is a separate expression HUD for sale for only L100, which you can also use with other Bento heads. I've not tested that feature but will soon to see how it works. 

The Utilizator head is super easy to use, and it certainly lends itself to more youthful looks.  I used some of my Seven Deadly Skin Omega skins on it and they all looked so pretty! I own a *few* heads, so I have plenty of skins and appliers and I have to say that this head really handled the Omega makeup well too. I will do a more thorough blog-post on it on another date. But, I would certainly recommend you at least try the demo, which is also omega enabled so you can try out your omega skins on it, yay!

Also, this was a good reason to show off this super sexy ultrashort top from SimplyMe!.. isn't it pretty? I love the colors and it comes with so many fits.. be sure to go check it out!

Hugs to all!
xox
Tessy

head - Utilizator - Normie Bento mesh head
Omega ready
you can purchase it on the Marketplace as well!

tank top - SimplyMe! - Ultrashort tank
mesh fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink,
TMP, Eve and Altamura

hair - Truth - Cheri

eyes - IKON - Promise eyes

necklace - Izzie's

skin appliers - Seven Deadly Skins



No comments:

Post a Comment