Sunday, January 7, 2018

Statement piece..

Even though I am on holiday I really really couldn't help myself when I saw this cute dress come my way from the We Love to Blog Group and Emberotic's Fashions. It seriously is just too good to pass up ;) Find it at The Darkness Monthly event out now!

Plus,  I came across Paparazzi on Flickr, and just loved their designs for photography backdrops, so I had to check out their stuff and ended up getting this awesome "Room With A View" set/backdrop.  By joining their group for free you can also pick up a free photo set/backdrop for 2018. (more pics below, unedited)

dress: Emberotic's Fashion Designs, 
Witchy Attitude Dress with Texture changing HUD
mesh fits for Maireya, Belleza, EBody, Slink, Tonic
and standard sizes
also found on Marketplace

hand jewelry: L'Emporio, Amuletum Wicca
mesh for Bento hands

hair: Truth, Delta, colour pack

head: Catwa, Catya Bento Mesh head

Body: Maitreya, Lara mesh body with Bento hands

background: Paparazzi,  The Room with a View,
mesh background for photos



No comments:

Post a Comment