Wednesday, February 14, 2018

sexy naughty valentines day...

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me
I'm the kind of girl that girls don't like
I'm the kind that boys fantasize
I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid you'd turn out to be like
I may seem unapproachable but that's only to the boys 
who don't have the
Right approach."
 
Tata Young, Sexy Naughty Bichy Me
______________ 

dress - **Sexy Princess* - Valentina Dress
with color changing HUD
mesh fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

hair - pr!tty- Marianna mesh hair
 
leash - STST (on MP)  leash
mesh, modfiable
 
 
chocolates - Mandragora Store - Valentines Day Valentines Chocolate
box, gives chocolates, and comes with a bottle of champagne
 
skin appliers - PUMEC- #4 January
past gacha
 
eyes - Reve Rose - Justine Catwa eye appliers
 (find them on MP as linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment