Monday, February 12, 2018

she acts like summer and walks like rain..


Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey
Since the return of her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey
Hey, hey
But tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated?
Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?
Train, Drops of Jupiter

dress -  Apple Heart - Carrie dress
fits for Maitreya ,Slink, Belleza and
texture changing HUD
until the 17th of February
@ The Designer Circle Event

eyes - Dulce Secrets - Nueva Vol 3 eye appliers available for Catwa 
and Lelutka

hair - pr!tty - Hippie (pretty much my favorite hair ever!)

skin appliers - Glam Affair- Maya
(many of the skins I use are past Gacha prizes, gifts, or exclusives to 
certain events. Therefore, I will give the LM to the main store so that you can find
either similar skins or the same on if they have it available.)

head - Catwa - Catya 

body - Maitreya Lara



No comments:

Post a Comment