Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Lovely and sweet...New Shape!


 Do you own the Utilizator Normie head and need a cute new shape for it? Try Mia! I know that so many of us in SL use the more well known brands for our mesh heads, but I just want to sing the praises for Utilizator who made this super cute, easy to use, and Omega ready Bento head at an unbeatable price! You can use any Omega skin with the head out of the box.. no need to get a translator HUD like some other heads. For 500L, this head is a super awesome alternative to the mainstream mesh heads out there, that won't break your bank. 

I wanted to take advantage of the youthful look of the head, so I made this full and curvy shape that honestly I can't take off. I am using a 7 Deadly s{k}ins applier here, which is Omega. I've also tested it on Stixx skins, which are totally kawaii! And, if you are a fan of Wow skins, any of her Omega skin appliers will work on this head, and I tried a few and they were all so pretty!  You can find this shape on my MP store... happy shopping!

shape - .lovelysweet. Mia shape for Utilizator Normie head and Maitreya body
 
hair - Truth
 
skin appliers- 7 Deadly s{K}ins  





No comments:

Post a Comment