Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Anja shape from .lovelysweet.

 So, being away officially from SL has not kept me from at least doing one of the things I've always enjoyed, and that is making shapes :) I've made a few and had time to actually update my MP store. Here is the latest, and this time I also made a pose to go with it (see images below) . The pose is free if you get the shape (it is included). This shape is on promo pricing on MP, and its a STEAL!

I make very good shapes with attention to detail for the faces. It is something I am very good at, and I do not apologize for not being humble about it. (And when I mean good, I mean I make realistically proportional bodies with lovely faces and profiles)

 However, I do not believe that pricing these at high prices is necessary. The price, in this case, does not indicate the quality.  Please do not be fooled by higher prices on shapes. They are extremely easy to create (I know, I've made at least 1000, no exaggeration, over the past 11 years in SL) and have almost no other cost associated with them since you do not need to upload templates or meshes for them.

The shape is made to be used with Catwa's Catya Bento head and Maitreya's Lara mesh body. I used an Atelier Pepe skin, Brigitte, that's a bit older and I believe it was a group gift. I did test it with various other skins, and as usual Glam Affair, Pumec, Atelier Pepe, MUDSKIN, Skinnery and Deetalez as well as others I had in my inventory all really suited this shape. She is very slim and about 5'9".  Currently, I have my shapes up for a promo price of 99L and then after a few weeks I go up to 299L.

You can see below more images on the shape as well as the pose included. Have fun and enjoy!
xox
Tessy

shape - .lovelysweet.  - Anja - for Maitreya Lara and Catwa Catya Bento
PROMO FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! 

hair - Truth - Fenella
skin - Atelier Pepe - past group gift

eyes - euphoric - Bebe Catwa  eye appliers

tatoo - Identity Store - Santa Pasaje
appliers for various bodies





No comments:

Post a Comment