Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Lovelysweet...


Well, it has been a bit since I officially "left" SL. In essence I did, and even though it was a hard choice to make I felt then and still do that it was the best choice for me and my family. I do love doing photos and actually do enjoy blogging, but the pace I was keeping was hard to maintain. I have been battling with Lupus for a few years, and recently had a very bad flare -up. Needless to say, not only was this painful, but also scary, and made me realize that my life needs to be more balanced.

That being said, I do like making shapes and other aspects of SL, and I dont' want to completely leave forever. So, I still pop in every so often to make a shape and put it up on MP.  I am able to take the photos and post it up now that I have time too!

This shape is made using the updated Belleza Freya body with bento hands, and the Lelutka Chloe Bento mesh head. I love the Lelutka heads, and their HUDs are so elegant and easy to use.

I really love customizing my avi, and am flirting with the idea of creating some videos on how to do that for newbies and old timers alike. I have the time so I certainly will look into it.. fun times!

Look below for links to stores, etc.
As always, have a blessed day!
xoxo
 shape: .lovelysweet. Vivienne shape for Freya and Lelutka Chloe

hair: Truth, March group gift

skin appliers: Pumec, January group gift for Lelutka heads 
(includes the body appliers as well!)

eye appliers: Reve Rose, Jane eye appliers for Lelutka eyes
find it on MP

lingerie: included in the Belleza Freya body pack

body: Belleza, Freya Bento mesh body




No comments:

Post a Comment