Friday, April 20, 2018

Tonic body update!

So, when I received my Tonic body update with Bento hands and the ability to switch between foot height on the HUD, I was super stoked. And, now, with the update to the body that includes aureola/nipple appliers, I was over the moon!

I had to log in from my SL leave to do a post on this..how could I not?  Like, seriuosly, how cool are these babies??

Note: The image above was NOT photoshopped. This was taken with Firestorm viewer using Strawberry Singh's portrait windlight on Ultra setting, and cropped for the purposes of my blog. 
The image below was post-processed.. enjoy xo


I know its different for people but I really think these are lovely and so natural looking, and they work with ANY skin you use, not just the pretty Lumae ones that the body comes pre-loaded with (which have also been updated by the way! Please do go check them out.) I am using a skin from PUMEC (which includes Omega body appliers in all their gacha skins, yes!) with my Catwa Alice non-Bento head. The aureola/nipple appliers come in a range of tones and worked perfectly, just one click and you are set.

I am using a pose from MILA poses for bento hands it works perfect with the Tonic bento hands, too.
All in all, I am really liking how the creator has kept up with updates. Now, I just wish more creators would make skins with Omega body appliers included. The Tonic body comes Omega enabled, which is wicked cool. I've a ton of skins that would look lovely on my head, but I cannot use because the body is just for either Maitreya or Belleza. Skin makers, please please follow PUMEC's lead and include Omega appliers for the body (and head if you can!) in your packs! You might actually get more customers :)

body - Tonic Curvy - updated

head - Catwa Alice Non Bento head

skin appliers - PUMEC- December #10 gacha

hair - Pink Hustler - hair #3

eyes - AviGlam - Pocket Gacha for April - Luna eyes #12
(you can play Pocket Gacha for April by going to Marketplace and purchasing
the free HUD.)

pose - MILA - Gift 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment