Saturday, June 2, 2018

ray of light..


"Zephyr in the sky, at night I wonder
Do my tears of morning sink beneath the sun
She's got herself a universe gone quickly
For the call of thunder threatens everyone
And I feel like I just got home
And I feel
And I feel like I just got home
And I feel
Faster than the speeding light she's flying
Trying to remember where it all began
She's got herself a little piece of heaven
Waiting for the time when earth shall be as one"
Madonna, Ray of Light


Just a pretty. I picked up a few goodies from FLF and Whimsical and made a new shape, not realizing how cool it would look with this Pumec skin. Love those unintended wins! The eyes are @ Whimsical, and are from Kio,  called Duo Eyes... they are sooo pretty! Remind me of mermaids :) They come in as appliers for Catwa only. The earrings are from Eliavah and were from yesterdays FLF.  

Now off I go to get ready for my kiddos birthday party... xoxox Tessy

No comments:

Post a Comment