Saturday, June 30, 2018

Where you and I collide..


Today I was super excited to see that Pumec, one of my fave skin brands, has added Vista head appliers to their repertoire. I took advantage of the sale on the Vista Bento heads and when I saw this I was just over the moon. The head is lovely but still limited to just a few skin makers that create appliers for them, and I've yet to see any do gachas with Vista appliers, which is sad because I bet there will be takers for those!

The applier is a group gift for the Pumec Skin group. There is a fee to join but you can also pick up the past group gifts for the past year, which is a steal considering the group fee is something like 350L!  If you own any of the Vista heads, you might want to consider going to Pumec and getting yourself on board!

hair: Doe, 
Gin
From the Saturday Sale on now

head: Vista, Zoe 

body: Slink Hourglass

top: Rebellious Rose
Melissa Top
the entire store is on sale right now and everything is discounted 
to 75L so hurry and check out their stuff before the summer sale ends!

choker: Kibitz, Elix collection


No comments:

Post a Comment