Sunday, September 16, 2018

Nala

 Branching out into fashion has been awesome and more will come! But, I still love making shapes, and so I really don't see myself not making some here and there. I like making shapes that are for everyone, so Nala is a lovely, curvy shape made for Catwa's Catya Bento head and Slink Hourglass body.  As always, she  can be modded to suit individual likes. Chek her out on my marketplace, and be sure to be on the lookout for more coming your way, as well an in-world store VERY soon!

xoox
Tess
 what I am wearing: 

hair - Rezology - Nala (really awesome mesh dreads!)

eye appliers - euphoric

skin appliers - PUMEC - Nicole, group gift (pay the fee to join 
the group and get access to this skin as well as others from this past year!)





No comments:

Post a Comment