Thursday, May 23, 2019

Spring.... Truth Photo Contest





I rarely do entries in photo contests. Truth has a monthly contest open to its VIP group members, so I decided.. ah why not? When you are in a creative funk, sometimes being given a theme to work with helps to focus your mind a bit, and really see if you can express what you feel in an image. I got lucky, because I didn't get just one awesome shot, I got a few! It was tough deciding which one to use, but in the end, I went with this one.  I will post the others once the contest is over.. Even if I don't win, I am still grateful for the inspiration :)

In case you want to know, here are the credits:

hair -Truth, Livia

head - Catwa - Catya

skin appliers - Lara Hurley

dress - Pixicat , Spring Dress, @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment