Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New! Dhiirataa eyes



I have been on an eye-making frenzy! I have released this lovely set of eyes on my marketplace, as well as three more sets coming as well :) I think once a week releases are very feasible this summer, given the extra sunlight time we are getting these days.

These eyes are for my usual Catwa, Vista and Omega users, but also included a set for Genus. If you own more than one head, I highly recommend that you check out how Omega works, as many creators use Omega to create appliers for various heads. As usual, read up on your own mesh to see if it is compatible. The Omega HUD will work on the following: Catwa, Vista, Lelutka, LOGO and Genus. You can see images of a few of the heads below and how the eyes look on them. If you don't want to use Omega, you can always purchase the HUD for your particular head as well.

You can find these eyes on the MP. Each HUD is sold separately. Questions? Send me an IM in-world or a notecard.

Thank you!
Tessy





No comments:

Post a Comment