Wednesday, November 20, 2019

New In-World Store is Open and new stuffs!

I have finally officially opened an inworld store that has my current eyes as well as some of my current poses. I will always have everything on my marketplace as well. Please stop by and check it out... I am participating in a few events and sales, so you should definitely come out and see what is up for sale, etc. Take your taxi here... .lovelysweet. Boutique.

Below are some of the latests releases: 

Sith Eyes, Omega and Catwa HUDs included in purchase, R and L side options.



Heartshine Eyes, Catwa and Omega HUDs included- this is a mega pack of eyes, with lots of colors to choose from and oh so pretty. Right and left side options. 



Perfect Pout Lip appliers, Catwa, Omega and Genus



Harmony Eyes, Catwa and Omega HUDS, Right and Left options



And, there is a sexy AF shape that is up on my marketplace
Called Kit, she is for Catwa Catya and Maitreya Lara. Eye brow shape and styling card included. 



Also, I am participating in 35L Sundays, so lookout for stuff on sale every Sunday! 
Have fun and happy shopping! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment