Wednesday, February 19, 2020

#PUMEC Group Gifts



I logged in today to make some eye HUDs, but ended up grabbing a Group Gift from Pumec instead... Can we just talk about how awesome it is to have skin creators do group gifts the INCLUDE the body appliers? I know everyone does as they feel is appropriate, and I certainly appreciate that given that I make and sell stuff in SL as well. I don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak! I appreciate ALL the group gifts given, and certainly have no expectations of any. That anyone chooses to give away their stuff is awesome in my book. This brings me to Pumec Skins. I've been a fan for a very long time, years really, and have been a group member for ever.. and I am tickled pink by every gift she puts  out. In my opinion, given the details on the lips, nose and overall skin, Pumec are just gorgeous. This gift is for Catwa and Genus. She often will make skins for other heads as GG, so its well worth joining, I think. 
 Her Gachas also include the body appliers, which I have seen less and less creators do. Again, to each their own, but goodness! I play her Gachas just for that reason to be honest. I know I will get the whole package and it makes me want to spend my L!  Anyway, I am just gushing over this group gift, but really I am very appreciative of the gifts that ALL creators make. My avatar is only as good as the stuff that is made for it.   I'll have to show the group gift that Glam Affair did as well for Lelutka's new face next time.. also gorgeous and very generous. 
This pic was cropped and I used some blurring on the edges, but otherwise its just taken on medium resolution with CLW on Firestorm. 

hair - Stealthic

skin - Pumec -Current GG

head - Catwa, Catya

body - Maitreya

shirt - Tres Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment